Q - How much is Shipping?
A - Zilch. Nada. It's on us.
Q - What material is the cover made from?
A - Microsuede, which is a polyester twill.
Q - How do you clean/maintain the fabric?
A - For spot cleaning, warm water and mild soap works for most accidents. For laundry, use cold wash & air dry for best results.
Q - What comes with The Fortzee?
A - Each box contains 2 Triangle Pillows, 2 Firm Square Base Cushions, 2 Medium Square Cushions, Microsuede Covers, Waterproof liners
Q - What is the ILD & Density of your foams?
- Thin Bases - 34 ILD, 1.8lb density
- Thick Bases - 44 ILD, 1.5lb density
- Triangles - 60 ILD, 1.4lb density
Q - When will the first round ship?
A - Your Fortzee will ship between 1/10 - 1/28
Q - When will the second round ship?
A - Your Fortzee will ship between 1/10-2/15
Q - When will the third round ship?
A - Your Fortzee will ship between 2/10-2/28
Q - Will you have more rounds?
A - Yes. Our emails subscribers will alway get first notice.
Q - Where is The Fortzee made?
A - Our Original Fortzee foam is manufactured in Asia, with a factory that has been providing foam to the US for nearly 30 years. We also have SGS testing on all foam chemicals, showing no dangerous toxins and extremely low VOCs.
Our FortZee, CertiPUR US Edition foam, is made in the USA. It has been tested to meet CertiPUR-US rigorous standards for emissions, content, performance, and durability. Specifically, the foam is:
- Made without ozone depleters
- Made without PBDEs, TDCPP or TCEP (“Tris”) flame retardants
- Made without mercury, lead and heavy metals
- Made without formaldehyde
- Made without phthalates regulated by the Consumer Product Safety Commission
- Low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) emissions for indoor air quality (less than 0.5 parts per million)